Flickroid for Android easily uploads your pics to Flickr

One of the things I like most about my Android phone (Samsung Vibrant) is it’s picture taking ability and I take a lot of photos with it. My problems is that I was missing an easy method of uploading images to Flickr. After searching around and trying a number of different tools, I finally found Flickroid which makes this task as easy as it can be.
The Flickroid app itself doesn’t actually have any functionality, but once installed it adds Flickdroid as an option to the Share feature of the Android media gallery.  Flickdroid supports:
  • Image Uploading
  • Video Uploading
  • Background Processing
  • Tags with suggestions of your used flickr tags
  • Privacy settings
  • Select from available Photosets
  • Blog sharing to twitter, etc
flickdroid_share
If you have been looking for a simple uploader for Flickr, especially one that integrates nicely into the Gallery then Flickroid will be exactly what you are looking for. For a free app, Flickdroid provides for exactly the functionality some people are looking for.
Rate & download: Flickroid (Free)

Comments