Huawei Ascend Android phone with Cricket Wireless

This news is for those who love Cricket that any other game. I am a big fan of Cricket and I don’t miss to watch my favorite team. But sometimes I have to busy in my work, as a result I miss it. Now it is not a matter because he Huawei Ascend Android phone is approaching to Cricket Wireless.
It has 3.5 inch WVGA touch screen, 3.2 megapixel camera (no video) and Android 2.1 OS. There are only a couple of falls to the Huawei Ascend Android device. It appears that it can be easily broken and there is no video. At least there is a camera, so that is a good thing. Without any signing contact this phone is currently priced at $150 and with Cricket Wireless. So if you want to get phone as well as Cricket Wireless you can choose it without hesitation.


Comments